- Maximum printing volume: Ø200 x h400 mm;
- Close printing chamber;
- Minimum layer height: 50 micron;
- Maximum printing speed(*): 500 mm/s;
- Maximum travel speed(*): 1000 mm/s;
- Acceleration(*): 15.000 mm/s2;
- Maximum temperature of the heated bed: 120 C°;
* All speed data refers to the use of the printer with mono extruder 0.4 mm nozzle diameter.
- Filaments: diameter 1.75 mm;
- DeltaWASP 20 40 Turbo2 is available in 2 versions:
_with Spitfire Red Extruder with Spitfire LT Cartridge with 0.4 mm diameter steel nozzle (*);
_with ZEN Dual Extruder with 2 ZEN LT Cartridges with 0.4 mm diameter steel nozzle;
- Nozzle: steel nozzle diameter 0.4 / 0.7 / 1.2 mm;
* The DeltaWASP 20 40 Turbo2 with Red Spitfire Extruder is compatible with the Clay Kit 2.0 with the LDM Extruder for the printing of ceramic and fluid fluid materials.
- Operative System: WIndows, Mac, Linux;
- Software slicing: Cura – SLic3r – Simplify 3d;
- File type: .stl, .obj, .gcode;
- Dimensions: 49 x 44 x 87 cm;
- Machine weight: 20 kg;
- Dimensions for shipping with cardboard packaging: 59 x 51 x 102 cm, weight 24 kg;
- 29V Industrial power supply;
- Input: 220/240 V 50/60 Hz;
- Power Consumption:
_Spitfire Extruder: 60 W;
_Powered resistance of the heated bed: 500 W;
- Use: 20-30 C°;
- Warehouse: 0-30 C°;
- Nozzle: max 350 C°;
- Heated platform: max 120 C°
- Frame and cover: Aluminium, polycarbonate, plexyglass;
- Print bed: Stainless steel;
- Movements: nylon wheels on aluminium slides;
It Makes possible to download the inertia on the hanging rubber-bands, improving like that the printing speed and quality.
FREE ZED SYSTEM
It allows to print a file starting from a precise height of the model to be printed, height previously selected.
It is a system which allow users to save their print job and resume it in the case of power failure.
CE Certification for Industrial 4.0 Subsidies